Friday, October 7, 2011

Disasters of a Coffee Adict

So I don't update often, sorry. I just got a new phone though! A smart phone in fact. I just downloaded an app to help me update on the go. Hopefully, you'll see some more updates from me now.

So, I've been falling in love with coffee. So much that I spent a good chunk of my school food points on lattes. :P You know that song, Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg? I feel that describes my love for coffee. Lol

Well, after realizing I was spending a lot of money on coffee and running out of flex points, I decided to finally figure out my boyfriend's espresso machine. I was finally starting to understand its workings when unfortunate events happened.

I knocked the carafe off the counter and it SHATTERED. :(

I'll insert a picture of the shattered state later.

So, now I owe my boyfriend a new espresso carafe.

I do feel plenty excited over the fact that I did finally buy my own four cup coffee maker. :)

It may not be as delicious as my Starbucks lattes, but they satisfy. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: