Friday, June 17, 2011

Dericious Food

I haven't been updating much lately. :/ So... I decided I'd update now, even if it is just a little.

So I really haven't been doing much of importance lately other than shop and cook.

I'm feeling the need for a new wardrobe. If only I had enough courage to actually get rid of clothing I don't wear. I'm so attached to my belongings. :/ But I have bought some new jewelry now to add to my clothing! I love sales at Claire's and Rue 21. :)

I've been super proud of myself lately for cooking, too! The other day I made this amazing recipe for avocado corn chowder that I found from Busy Bee Lauren here. I found myself adding leftovers of this to whatever I could. It's just so good.
I also made some of this amazing snack mix. I also found this recipe thanks to Busy Bee Lauren.
And today I made tzatziki sauce for gyros! It's all been so good and it's even more awesome knowing that everyone else likes it, too.

I should cook more often. :)

P.S. Been watching American Ninja Warrior marathon today. I love the show. I hate when they call it "Mount Midoriyama". Yama is Japanese for "mountain". It's like saying "Mount Midori Mountain". Redundant? Yes.

No comments: