Monday, July 25, 2011

Screen Printing Class

I've loved this summer class so far. Too bad it's the last week of class and I still haven't officially printed anything. Ugh. So lame.


Quick run-down of how class has been:


First week - introduction to what the class is about and what we'll be doing. Thursday was planned for our first demo, but maintenance started painting the room we needed without asking our professor.
Second week - Create designs and research for next assignment. Painting still not finished and room still not available.
Third week - More designs and research. Finally had first demo on Tuesday. Wednesday started burning images, but Thursday class cancelled due to issues with exposure time.
Fourth week (this week) - Such a big class and so little to do in such a small room at one time. I ended up leaving earlier, like most of the class. I left early because of all the water everywhere in the air was beginning to get my papers wet. Obnoxious.


Hopefully, I'll actually get some decent things accomplished this week before the class is officially over. I'm pretty excited though. I'm more excited about my tshirt design than I am my poster design.


I have a more finished version, but I didn't have time to take a photo. I've just been too consumed with watching Dexter. Such an awesome show.



This is my t-shirt design. I'm way more excited about this than I am about that poster. I love this way more! I can't wait! Even if I don't have time in class I'm totally gonna get this done during the next semester.

No comments: